Each project is thoroughly researched to ensure accurate materials and techniques are applied to reach “as close to original” condition. Our commitment is to handle your luminaire with the care and attention it deserves while?restoring,?replicating, and/or?retrofitting?to meet your needs.
Our Historic Lighting restoration services include the following:
- Research for historical accuracy.
- Highly detailed 3D drawings and realistic renderings.
- On-site consultation of luminaire removal.
- Fully insured freight to our primary manufacturing facility.
- In house welding, refinishing, polishing, painting, and replacement of missing or broken components.
- Rewiring and testing in accordance with UL and ETL standards.
- On site assistance during installation.
Below are some examples of historic fixture restoration. We invite you to take a more detailed look into our restoration processes by exploring our blog. If you have immediate questions, contact us today and we will be happy to assist you.